Occasional Presentations by Peter Herrmann are documented here - some just containing PowerPoint Presentations, others presented as lecture notes and full texts of presentations
Some documents are presented from presentations given elsewhere - the information given here may provide some ideas on various topics.
on occasion of the Federal Congress of Social Work in Mainz, 2001
On occasion of a conference in October 2002, organised by the Observatory for Social Services in Berlin, in cooperation with the Arbeiterwohlfahrt, the Deutsche Paritaetische Wohlfahrtsverband with the support of the Ministry for Family, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth
- On occasion of the Annual General Assembly of the Landesverband Kiel of the Deutsche Paritaetische Wohlfahrtsverband, November 2002
- translation of the elaboration on occasion of the Annual General Assembly of the Landesverband Kiel of the Deutsche Paritaetische Wohlfahrtsverband, November 2002
- guest lecture on occasion of the fifth anniversary of the Ludwig Schlaich Schule in Waiblingen, Diakonie Stetten; December 2002
- translation into German: guest lecture on occasion of the fifth anniversary of the Ludwig Schlaich Schule in Waiblingen, Diakonie Stetten; December 2002
Introductory presentation during the International Project Week at the Fachhochschule Norhausen in Germany, Mai 2003 (largely dealing with questions around service provision and marketisation)
Searching a position. Presentation at the Max-Planck-Institute for Foreign and International Social Law, Munich, July 9th, 2003
Les Services Publics en Irlande - entre
clientélisme centralisé et prestation de services professionnelle.
Présentation à l’Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, 17 décembre
texte de la Présentation
Standard of Dynamism - Dynamism of Standards
Presentation on a Seminar, concerned with the search for criteria for assessing the quality of social services
text of presentation
Social Quality – opening individual well-being
for a social perspective. Presentation on the Annual Conference of the Social
Policy Association, June 2005, Bath
The text which is reproduced here is a revised version, which will be published in Japanese.
text of presentation
* With generous support of the European Social, Organisational and Science Consultancy, Aghabullogue (ESOSC)